Puppy Application Now Available For Download

Hi again everyone! In my exuberance to get all the details done I  failed to thank everyone for their amazing patience while we have had to work through major life changes in the last few weeks.  I'm now focusing exclusively on getting the pups to their new homes.. Who needs clean  laundry anyway? I've placed the puppy application up on a file sharing site. You would be surprised at how many days it took to get the application created. This link will take you to a site called "mediafire" where you simply click on the box to download the file. The form is a Microsoft Word (.doc) document.       Potential Puppy Owner Questionnaire
Potential Puppy Owner Questionnaire


If you have any problems, please email me at oldtimescotchcollies@gmail.com if you would like to speak with me directly you can reach me at area code: 650 phone number 534.7935. I'm working hard at getting everything ready for our little ones to go to new homes .

I've had some folks ask about shipping puppies. I'm willing to ship puppies however it will be on individual basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment