PupDate on May 15th Litter - Week 3

I'm so sorry that we missed last weeks PupDate, but we've finally got a couple of pictures to share of our 3 week old babies! Things have been impossibly crazy between 9 newborn pups, Bonnie & Don getting the summer garden in the ground, my husband & I moving after being in the same place for ten years, and Bonnie's daughter's family moving to South Carolina all happened at the same time. In fact our moving trucks showed up the same day (today) for both of us. So we couldn't even help each other get ready for our moves. Phew! My feet are killing me and every bone in my body is creaking but I'm glad the hardest part is now over and I can take some time to focus on working with the pups!
I am so sorry to those who I haven't responded to yet! Hang in there folks I will eventually get a note out or give a call to ALL those who are interested. Once you have all your basic questions answered and are ready to apply for getting a puppy you'll need to fill out the Questionnaire Form which I'm working on and will post here for download next week at our Week 4 Pupdate.
I'll be posting a Top Hill Puplication that should answer all the basic questions about our puppy policies as well as a copy of our Potential Puppy Owner Questionnaire for those ready to start the process to getting one of our little champs. Preference for pups will go to those living nearer to us; however do not let that stop you since we have so few farming families left in or state. We've had inquiries from Homesteader's and Small Farmers from all over the country and are willing to ship the pups provided we work out all the details first. Our puppy owners will become part of the Top Hill Farm family and we will be in contact with the puppy families all throughout the dog's lives. We'll be asking for Hip/Eye screen at 2 years of age, plus a promise to wait until the dog clears those screens before breeding. Some pups may end up not being suitable for breeding so if you are considering it please let us know so we can screen appropriately. Our puppy owners will have a tremendous amount of support from Top Hill, which will all be explained next week. Each pup will have: complete vet check with preliminary eye check, appropriate shots, wormed, lifelong (no-fee) microchip , and pre-registration with Old Time Scotch Collie Assn.

Bonnie and Don were able to get some quick pictures while building out the new puppy enclosure and moving the pups out yesterday, at 3 weeks. We are so proud of these dogs, they are going to be exactly what we were looking for in our breeding pool.
Take a look at Prospero! He's definitely earned his name that is certain. He's clearly the most prosperous in the in the litter shot. There some pups missing from the first shot, but have no fear, more pics.  are coming up tomorrow. It looks like we'll have sizes and colors for everyone.

I'd better get some sleep as I'll be heading over to Top Hill in the morning to start getting pictures and videos and I simply can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment